Church Of The Cross

110 Calhoun ST
Bluffton, SC 29910

Description

The Church of the Cross dates to 1767 when St. Luke’s Parish built a church near Pritchardville. A chapel was built in 1842 near the site of the present church. This church was built in 1854 and consecrated three years later. When Union soldiers burned Bluffton in 1863 the church managed to survive.

Contact Information

Large Map View | What's Nearby

110 Calhoun ST
Bluffton, SC 29910

Phone: 843-757-2661
Website
 

Details

  • Days and Hours of Operation : Tours: Docents are available for tours M-F 10am to 2pm
  • Free Admission