This semi-private course features Bermuda fairways, bent grass greens and a driving range. The front nine was designed by famed architect Donald Ross and opened in 1939. Russell Breedin renovated the front nine and was the architect on the back nine. The signature hole on this course is No. 7, a 157-yard, par-3, requiring a tee shot to an island green surrounded by water. All the greens are extremely fast, and water hazards come into play on three holes.