Harbour Town Lighthouse

149 Lighthouse Rd

Hilton Head Island, SC 29928


Phone: (843) 671-2810

City: Hilton Head Island

Region: Coastal & Islands

Harbour Town Lighthouse

This lighthouse at Hilton Head's Sea Pines Plantation was built in 1969 as part of the island's Heritage Golf Tournament. The signature red and white tower is 93-ft. tall with 110 steps leading to the top.

Things to do near Harbour Town Lighthouse

Nearby Attractions

  • {{item.name}}

You might also like:

St. Philip's Episcopal Church
Coast

Charleston

Coast

Coast

The
Coast Region

Learn More
Established in 1670, this "mother church" of the Province originally stood on the site where St. Michael's stands today. The present building (c. 1835-1838) saw its bells ...
Daufuskie Island Historical/Cultural Tour
Coast

Daufuskie Island

Coast

Coast

The
Coast Region

Learn More
This tour explores Daufuskie Island, accessible only by boat and the setting for Pat Conroy's "The Water is Wide." The narrated tour takes visitors to the island's winery ...
City of Folly Beach
Coast

Folly Beach

Coast

Coast

The
Coast Region

Learn More
Folly Beach is a barrier island, six miles long and the closest beach to historical Charleston, South Carolina, 15 minutes via the Connector. Folly Beach is the home of s ...
Folly Beach - Charleston's Beach Town
Coast

Folly Beach

Coast

Coast

The
Coast Region

Learn More
Folly Beach, South Carolina is one of America’s last true beach towns. Just minutes from historic downtown Charleston, Folly Beach is a 12 square mile barrier island that ...
Cape Romain Lighthouses
Coast

Awendaw

Coast

Coast

The
Coast Region

Learn More
The 65-ft. red brick tower (c. 1827) is the oldest of its kind still standing in the US. It was replaced in 1857 by a 150-ft.-octagonal-shaped tower. The lantern room and ...
Morris Island Lighthouse
Coast

Folly Beach

Coast

Coast

The
Coast Region

Learn More
Built in 1767 at the southern entrance to Charleston, the original tower was destroyed during the Civil War. The new tower, built in 1876, stands 161 ft. with 201 steps l ...