Antioch Christian Church And Cemetery

Hwy 3 S
Allendale, SC 29810

Description

Founded by Dr. W.R. Erwin it is the second Disciples of Christ Church was built circa 1833, is the oldest Disciples of Christ Church remaining in South Carolina. Many of Allendale’s oldest families are buried in its cemetery. It was listed in the National Register of Historic Places on December 12, 1977.

Contact Information

Large Map View | What's Nearby

Hwy 3 S
Allendale, SC 29810

Phone: 803-584-4996
 

Details

  • Hours Year-round : Gates open 8 am-6 pm daily; office open to public 9 am-4 pm M-F.