This congregation began meeting on this site in 1773. Completed in 1852 the present church is constructed of brick basically in the Greek/Classical Revival style in the meeting house form. The adjacent cemetery has graves dating from 1777 with veterans from the Revolutionary and Civil Wars. Interestingly, many of the markers are signed by the stonecutters. Listed in the National Register of Historic Places.