Beth Israel Congregation

316 Park AVE
Florence, SC 29501

Description

Chartered by the state of South Carolina in 1912, Beth Israel formally affiliated with the Reform Jewish movement and the Union of American Hebrew congregations in 1931. In 1887, the number of Jews had grown to the point that the community became organized with the creation of the Hebrew Benevolent Society, which immediately purchased land for a cemetery. The cemetery is still in use and is still run by the society.

Contact Information

Large Map View | What's Nearby

316 Park AVE
Florence, SC 29501

Phone: 843-669-9724
Fax: 843-669-7592
Website
 

Details

  • Days and Hours of Operation : M-F 8:30am-3pm
  • Hours Year-round : Shabbat Observance: F 8pm & Sa 10am Religious School: Su 10am-12:30pm