Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, this California style bungalow was built in 1909 by Dr. & Mrs. W.J. Lunney and occupied continuously by the Lunney family until 1969. Its distinctive Arts and
Crafts architecture extends to include a two-story carriage house and a "two-seater" outhouse. This house museum contains a collection of Victorian furniture as well as historic memorabilia from Oconee County.