Magnolia Dale

320 Norris ST
Edgefield, SC 29824

Description

Built c. 1830, Magnolia Dale was the home of South Carolina Lt. Gov. James H. Tillman. It now serves as the headquarters for the Edgefield County Historical Society. The Strom Thurmond room contains memorabilia that traces the career of this former governor, statesman and the country's longest serving US Senator.

Contact Information

Large Map View | What's Nearby

320 Norris ST
Edgefield, SC 29824

Phone: 803-637-2233
 

Details

  • Days and Hours of Operation : Daily by appt. only
  • Days and Holidays Closed : Major holidays