This seven-acre property includes the John Fox House, which was built in 1832 and displays with quilts, period furniture, textiles, etc. Outbuildings on the property include a summer and winter dairy, a pigeon house, a privy, a sweet potato house and a loom house. Also on the property are a c. 1771 Colonial cabin , a c. 1815 one-room school house, a kitchen, a 19th-century garden, and a c. 1850 gin house. The museum offers 13 interactive programs for school children. These programs, which teach about the 18th and 19th centuries, feature period dressed docents and are hands-on. School groups (K-4 through 6th grade) are free with advance reservation.