Town of St. Matthews

Visitor's Center

PO Box 172

St Matthews, SC 29135

Get Directions

Phone: (803) 874-2405

Region: Midlands

Town of St. Matthews

Saint Matthews offers small southern town appeal just 32 miles south from the state capital, Columbia and less than 10 miles from Interstate 26. The town serves as the county seat of Calhoun County and offers the Calhoun County Museum, antique shops, restaurants and other attractions.

You might also like:

River Rocks Music Festival
Coast

Columbia

Midlands

Midlands

The
Midlands Region

Learn More
You're invited: to the eighth annual River Rocks Festival! Join Congaree Riverkeeper for a day of community-fellowship, fun, and LIVE music on the banks the Congaree River. Proceeds will benefit Congaree Riverkeeper, and will enable us to continue advocat
US Army Basic Combat Training Museum
Coast

Fort Jackson

Midlands

Midlands

The
Midlands Region

Learn More
The museum is located on the largest US Army training facility in the country. The fort is named in honor of President Andrew Jackson, a native of SC. The museum's exhibits recount the history of training the American soldier from 1917 when it first opene
Greyhound & Southeastern Stages
Coast

Orangeburg

Midlands

Midlands

The
Midlands Region

Learn More
Greyhound operates at this bus station located in Orangeburg.
Econo Lodge Fort Jackson
Coast

Columbia

Midlands

Midlands

The
Midlands Region

Learn More
Convenient to Midlands Tech, State Fairgrounds, and downtown Columbia. Only 15 miles from Airport. 1/2 mile from Fort Jackson. 1 mile to VA hospital.
Kensington Mansion
Coast

Eastover

Midlands

Midlands

The
Midlands Region

Learn More
Completed in 1854 and placed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1971, Kensington Mansion is an architectural and historical treasure. Kensington is an Italiante Revival house furnished with the Scarborough-Hamer Collection of decorative arts f
First Presbyterian Church
Coast

Columbia

Midlands

Midlands

The
Midlands Region

Learn More
The Presbyterians organized their first congregation in Columbia in 1795. The present church, the second on this site, was completed c. 1854 and survived the “Burning of Columbia,” while others in the downtown area didn’t. It is a fine example of early En