Content: See & Do
Old Catholic Church RD
Chester, SC 29706
Phone: (803) 377-8145
The present brick church, the third on this site, was completed in 1842 by David Lyle. The congregation was established in 1759 and is believed to be one of the oldest in the county. A granite marker states there were 62 men from the church who served in the Revolutionary War.
Listed on the National Register of Historic Places.