The Oratory: Center For Spirituality

434 Charlotte AVE

Rock Hill, SC 29730

Get Directions

Phone: (803) 635-4685

City: Rock Hill

Region: Midlands

Visit Website Visit Website

The Oratory: Center For Spirituality

In 1934, the Rock Hill Oratory became the first Oratory in the United States carrying out St. Phillip's way of life in a Catholic population. For sixty-five years The Oratory has been directly involved with its people and offers its facility for varuios retreat events.

You might also like:

Fishing Creek Presbyterian Church
Coast

Chester

Midlands

Midlands

The
Midlands Region

Learn More
This Presbyterian congregation is believed to have first organized c. 1752. The present building dates from 1785 and was enclosed in brick in 1958. The remains of colonial era settlers and veterans from all our country's major wars are buried in the...
Upper Room Chapel
Coast

Fort Mill

Midlands

Midlands

The
Midlands Region

Learn More
The Upper Room Chapel in Fort Mill, SC, is a replica of Jerusalem's Upper Room where the Last Supper was held. Visitors can stop by for prayer during hours of operation or meditate along the Walk of Faith, a winding sidewalk through the tranquil wooded...
EL Bethel UMC
Coast

Chester

Midlands

Midlands

The
Midlands Region

Learn More
This church and cemetery dates to before the Civil War. Please call the church or the Chester County library (803-377-8145) for detailed directions and more information.
Carmel United Presbyterian Church
Coast

Chester

Midlands

Midlands

The
Midlands Region

Learn More
Organized in 1868 by Rev. Samuel Loomis during the Chester Mission, Carmel was a worship center for the students and faculty of Brainerd Institute. It's programs continue to focus on the religious training of African American youth.
Accommodation
Coast

Chester

Midlands

Midlands

The
Midlands Region

Learn More
Located near downtown Chester.
Fort Mill Golf Club
Coast

Fort Mill

Midlands

Midlands

The
Midlands Region

Learn More
Fort Mill Golf Club is an 18 hole championship golf course that rolls through tree lined fairways. The club was founded in 1948 with the front nine designed by the legendary Donald Ross. George Cobb designed the back nine which opened in 1959. Clyde...