Situated among scenic marshlands and majestic live oaks with 13 holes along the Wando River and Horlbeck Creek, this 18-hole championship course features exceptional year-round playing conditions with five sets of tees that range from 5100 yards to 7200 yards. Amenities include golf cars, driving range, chipping and putting green, clubhouse, golf shop and PGA teaching professionals on staff.
• A 4.5 Star Rating in Golf Digest’s “Places to Play”
• “South Carolina Course of the Year” by the National Golf Course Owners Association
• “Top 30 Courses Available for Public Play" by the South Carolina Golf Course Ratings Panel
• “Top 15 Best Places you can Play in the State” by Post and Courier
• “Course of the Year” by the South Carolina Golf Course Owners Association
• Honorable Mention in Golf Digest’s “Best New Courses”