Flowers Seafood Co.

1914 Highway 174

Edisto Island, SC 29438

Get Directions

Phone: (843) 869-3303

City: Edisto Island

Region: Coastal & Islands

Visit Website Visit Website

Flowers Seafood Co.

Flowers Seafood Co. offers some of the freshest local seafood in Edisto. To-go orders are also available, as well as an outdoor seating area.

You might also like:

The Glass Onion
Coast

Charleston

Coast

Coast

The
Coast Region

Learn More
The Glass Onion is a casual, family-friendly restaurant serving delicious southern food using local all natural ingredients. They strongly believe in the importance of eating seasonally, locally and naturally.
Comfort Suites West of the Ashley
Coast

Charleston

Coast

Coast

The
Coast Region

Learn More
At the Comfort Suites West of The Ashley, both business and leisure travelers can unwind in relaxing accommodations. Hotel provides easy access to Beach, Shopping and Dining
The Plantation Course & Villas at Edisto
Coast

Edisto Island

Coast

Coast

The
Coast Region

Learn More
This masterpiece that will challenge golfers of all levels with its breathtaking beauty, exceptional service, superior course conditions and three sets of tees. The architect, Tom Jackson, artfully sculpted the course from a tropical environment. The...
Steeplechase of Charleston at Stono Ferry
Coast

Hollywood

Coast

Coast

The
Coast Region

Learn More
The Steeplechase of Charleston at the Plantation at Stono Ferry brings in top thoroughbreds from all over the country that compete in steeplechase and flat races. This year's race will take place on Sunday, November 11 at Stono Ferry Racetrack. For...
Johns Island Schoolhouse Museum
Coast

Johns Island

Coast

Coast

The
Coast Region

Learn More
The Walnut Schoolhouse was originally built in 1868 for the freed slaves after the Civil War. Along with 10 other one-room schoolhouses, it was the beginning of public education for Johns Island. It was previously located on what is now Betsey Kerrison...
Baptist Church of Beaufort
Coast

Beaufort

Coast

Coast

The
Coast Region

Learn More
Organized in 1800, the building was erected in 1844 during the pastorate of Richard Fuller. The church is an excellent example of Greek Revival architecture.