Church Of The Cross

110 Calhoun ST

Bluffton, SC 29910

Get Directions

Phone: (843) 757-2661

City: Bluffton

Region: Coastal & Islands

Visit WebsiteVisit Website

Church Of The Cross

The Church of the Cross dates to 1767 when St. Luke’s Parish built a church near Pritchardville. A chapel was built in 1842 near the site of the present church. This church was built in 1854 and consecrated three years later. When Union soldiers burned Bluffton in 1863 the church managed to survive.

You might also like:

Hilton Head Harbor RV Resort & Marina
Coast

Hilton Head Island

Coast

Coast

The
Coast Region

Learn More
Upscale semi-tropical resort campground overlooking IntraCoastal Waterway with 200 level, landscaped, concrete pads with full hook-ups. All sites have 30 and 50 AMP electricity, water, sewer, cable TV and trash pick-up. World-famous restaurant (The Sunse
Hilton Head Island Ramada
Coast

Hilton Head Island

Coast

Coast

The
Coast Region

Learn More
The HHI Ramada offers huge luxurious rooms and suites with all modern amenities incl. refrigerator and microwave in every room and a complimentary hot continental breakfast that consists of biscuits, gravy, sausage, bacon, eggs, grits, waffles, oatmeal, a
Oyster Reef Golf Club
Coast

Hilton Head Island

Coast

Coast

The
Coast Region

Learn More
Elevated tees and lush fairways lined by thick stands of live oak and pine are hallmarks of this beautiful course.The course winds through a pine forest where thick stands of live oak and pines line the fairway. Sixty-six bunkers are well placed off the e
Carolina Lodge
Coast

Ridgeland

Coast

Coast

The
Coast Region

Learn More
all ground floor rooms; childrens under 12 stay free. Located 30 minutes from Historic Beaufort and Parris Island. Located 2 minutes from Jasper County's Webel Museum.
DESTINATION VACATION
Coast

Hilton Head Island

Coast

Coast

The
Coast Region

Learn More
Luxury oceanfront and beach-oriented rentals in Sea Pines, Palmetto Dunes, and Forest Beach on Hilton Head Island.
Haig Point Lighthouse
Coast

Daufuskie Island

Coast

Coast

The
Coast Region

Learn More
Haig Point, the first lighthouse for this island, was built in 1873 on the southwestern tip, with its rear beacon mounted in the 40-ft. tower atop the keeper's house. Decommissioned in 1936. The keepers' house still stands, but Haig Point is part of a pri