Spend an hour or so learning about the history of communication as well as a little history of Rock Hill, S.C. at the Comporium Telephone Museum.
- Free Admission
- Fun for family members of all ages
- Groups welcome – Call 803-324-4030 for group reservations
- Hands On learning experiences through videos and audio devices
- See the telephone booth, Mack truck and switchboard
- Open Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday from 10am-2pm
About the address – Although Elk Avenue is no longer a physical street, we have retained the address of 117 Elk Ave. as part of our long-standing history in downtown Rock Hill. You’ll find us between Main Street and Black Street, next to Kinch’s Restaurant.