Enjoy Waterfront Views of Charleston Harbor, Easy Access to Downtown Charleston and Free Parking!
Our beautiful Charleston, SC hotel is conveniently located off Savannah Highway (Hwy 17) and overlooks the Ashley River. Our location is perfect for guests looking for lodging near Charleston’s best attractions. Charleston is known for its amazing history, restaurants, and shops. We offer free shuttle service to the historic Downtown Charleston area for your comfort and convenience.
Looking to enjoy a day in the sun? Folly Beach, Sullivan’s Island, and Isle of Palms are all within a short drive of our amazing downtown Charleston hotel. Be sure to visit nearby attractions such as the South Carolina Aquarium, Fort Sumter, Magnolia Plantation and Gardens, Charleston City Market, or the USS Yorktown. We are conveniently located only three miles from the Charleston Cruise Terminal and ten miles from the Charleston International Airport (CHS).
The Holiday Inn Charleston Riverview hotel provides guests with great amenities such as an outdoor pool, 780-sq ft meeting room, Executive Board Room, a newly renovated Fitness Center, and 24-hour Business Center. Don’t forget to grab dinner and drinks at our on-site Harborview Restaurant and Lounge, located on the top floor of this 14 story Charleston hotel. You are sure to enjoy our spectacular panoramic views of the Charleston cityscape and harbor.
Situated only moments from the historic district, the beautiful and unique 14 story “round” Holiday Inn Charleston Riverview; captures the spirit of Charleston and invites you to share the spectacular views of the cityscape and the Ashley River. We are a full service property 1.5 miles from historic downtown Charleston, SC and a great location!
Here are just a few highlights of what we offer…
• 178 Nicely appointed sleeping rooms; some with breath taking panoramic views of the city of Charleston and the Ashley River.
• COMPLIMENTARY: Shuttle service to & from beautiful historic Charleston.
• COMPLIMENTARY: High speed wireless internet in each room and throughout the hotel.
• COMPLIMENTARY: Parking
• Full-Service Restaurant, Harborview Restaurant and Lounge, located on top floor of hotel has spectacular views of the Charleston Cityscape and the Ashley River serves breakfast, lunch & dinner.
• State of the Art Fitness Center Business Center, On-site laundry and Outdoor Pool.