Econo Lodge Fort Jackson

4488 Fort Jackson BLVD

Columbia, SC 29209

Get Directions

Phone: (803) 738-0510

City: Columbia

Region: Midlands

Visit Website Visit Website

Econo Lodge Fort Jackson

Convenient to Midlands Tech, State Fairgrounds, and downtown Columbia. Only 15 miles from Airport. 1/2 mile from Fort Jackson. 1 mile to VA hospital.

You might also like:

Clinton Sease Farm
Coast

Lexington

Midlands

Midlands

The
Midlands Region

Learn More
Clinton Sease Farm is not just a place to get fresh vegetables. It's a popular stop for fun activities, too. The farm offers corn mazes, hayrides, campfires and a place to have birthday parties. Visit us in the fall for some outdoor fun!
Columbia Food Tours
Coast

Columbia

Midlands

Midlands

The
Midlands Region

Learn More
Columbia Food Tours offers a 2.5-hour walking tour throughout downtown Columbia, SC. A food tour includes a group of 10-14 food enthusiasts who want to learn more about the city, history, and local cuisine. A tour guide will lead you to stops at five to...
Transportation
Coast

Columbia

Midlands

Midlands

The
Midlands Region

Learn More
Greyhound and Southeastern both operate at this bus station located at Fort Jackson in Columbia.
Trinity Episcopal Cathedral & Cemetery
Coast

Columbia

Midlands

Midlands

The
Midlands Region

Learn More
In 1812 a group of Columbians incorporated themselves as the first Episcopal parish in the backcountry. They raised the funds and built a small, wooden cruciform structure on the southeast corner of Gervais and Sumter streets. This church building was...
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Columbia SE/Fort Jackson
Coast

Columbia

Midlands

Midlands

The
Midlands Region

Learn More
Opened May 2009!! Smoke-Free. All Suites!!! Free Continental breakfast. Free High-Speed Internet access, Flat screen LCD Televisions in our comfortable casual living rooms. Granite counter tops in our fully equipped kitchens as well as our...
St. Peter's Catholic Church & Cardinal Bernadin Center
Coast

Columbia

Midlands

Midlands

The
Midlands Region

Learn More
Bishop John England first established St. Peter's parish in 1821. The first church building, designed by Robert Mills, was demolished and replaced in 1902 by the current structure. Designed by Frank P. Milburn, architect of the State House Dome, the...