Due the current situation related to Covid-19, please check the event’s website for the latest information on cancellations.
South Carolina's Lowcountry and coastal towns host local seafood festivals throughout the spring, summer and fall. From iconic hot spots like Hilton Head Island and Charleston to lesser-known hidden gems like Yemassee, Port Royal and Little River, the festival offerings range from fresh-caught shrimp and classic Lowcountry boil, to blue crab and oysters any way you like them.
Experience the food and culture that's uniquely South Carolina! Check out these South Carolina seafood festivals to get a taste of all the Palmetto State's coastal towns and cities have to offer.
SC SEAFOOD FESTIVALS
- Save the Light Oyster Roast - Charleston
- Shuckin' on the Strand Oyster Roast - Murrells Inlet
- The Charleston Museum Oyster Roast at the Dill Sanctuary - Charleston
- Hilton Head Island Seafood Festival - Hilton Head Island
- Lowcountry Oyster Festival- Mount Pleasant
- Blue Crab Festival - Little River
- Lowcountry Shrimp Festival - McClellanville
- A Taste of Beaufort - Beaufort
- Columbia Shrimp & Grits Fest - Columbia
- May River Shrimp Festival - Bluffton
- Awendaw Blue Crab Festival - Awendaw
- Yemassee Shrimp Festival - Yemassee
- Beaufort Shrimp Festival - Beaufort
- Little River Shrimpfest- Little River
- Historic Bluffton Arts and Seafood Festival - Bluffton
- Hilton Head Island Oyster Festival - Hilton Head Island